What's new

Flavoursome RTA & RDA

Spot on @Gitchy - Just rolled a .44Ω SS fused clapton (3mm ID, 5.5 wraps) that the VooPoo Drag suggested firing at 40W. Just trying a few different wattages, 38 seems good with Dripworx Big Cheese. Apologies for a couple of slightly out of focus images - and one in the wrong order I've just noticed - despite having a day doing pretty much FA, there's a limit on my being too much of a tart :D

dSOGlnF.jpg

qDDHyJL.jpg

oeRoLpl.jpg

Which one do you recommend? I've got a 25 clone but fancy getting a genuine for my next purchase
I've got a copper 24mm & a SS/Black 25mm, both two posts, the original 24mm came in three post to begin with - to be honest I find it hard to separate them, the copper is obviously a softer metal and needs more upkeep to keep it clean (if you're that way inclined) and you can get a wee bit more juice in the 25 but the vape only differs by the build you have in it.

Get on Facebook to groups like Safer Vapers (SV) and put up a wanted ad for a 24 or 25, 24 goes a bit cheaper, and see what pops up.

I've got a copper 24mm & a SS/Black 25mm, both two posts, the original 24mm came in three post to begin with - to be honest I find it hard to separate them, the copper is obviously a softer metal and needs more upkeep to keep it clean (if you're that way inclined) and you can get a wee bit more juice in the 25 but the vape only differs by the build you have in it.

Get on Facebook to groups like Safer Vapers (SV) and put up a wanted ad for a 24 or 25, 24 goes a bit cheaper, and see what pops up.
Thanks...I don't do FB but I could ask the missus. Are they new or used?

Thanks...I don't do FB but I could ask the missus. Are they new or used?
Used but generally in A1 condition, I got my 25mm on here for £60 with loads of spares and a squonk pin, got my 24mm on SV for £45 - it's a big saving on new! Plus they have a lifetime warranty.

My 25
IMG_20180705_201559299_BURST000_COVER_TOP~2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom