What's new

First Super Sub Ohm Build!!!

My Newbie super sub ohm build, 5 twisted 28 awg kanthal, powered by VTC 4's without a sweat, not even warming up on 10 continuos 2-3 second drag

Thanks for the suggestion about twisting the wire with a pen lid my permanant marker has done the job great.

Great lunchtime read with my sandwiches and coke :)

Not really went this low before. .23 wire 3 bits twisted together dual parallel in a mutation v4.

Attachments

• 20150522_151528.jpg
    20150522_151528.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 212
Not really went this low before. .23 wire 3 bits twisted together dual parallel in a mutation v4.

The coils look good bud but watch out for the wick in the bottom coil, looks a bit scarce on one side.

A dry hit at this resistance is a killer :D

lol.

Mr m.I'll pop some more cotton in the bottom one ,not sure if I'm going to keep it bit two cloudy for me bought the wrong wire a while a go and thought wonder what to use it for.more happy I was able to get a picture up ,not exactly the best on these computer things.

Mr m.I'll pop some more cotton in the bottom one ,not sure if I'm going to keep it bit two cloudy for me bought the wrong wire a while a go and thought wonder what to use it for.more happy I was able to get a picture up ,not exactly the best on these computer things.

Never be too cloudy!! Build looks good though mate ;)

Back
Top Bottom