What's new

Few builds from tonight

It's crazy what people are doing in the vape community.A few weeks ago I thought vaping was just a simple vape pen and juice. i didn't even know about coils.
Those look great!
get involved
lets see your builds

Haha, I've only ordered my first pack of coils. Maybe in a year when I have room for a work space.

I use a drill for claptons although I do alot of other stuff by hand. Even buy a cheap drill it will help you loads.

That's how I started and even now I can still end up with a whole lot of mess lol don't let it get you down.

Keep going with the higher gauge stuff and when you're comfortable move to atleast 26 with 32 for you're claptons, I find its like muscle memory once you've got it you've got it, if that makes any sense.

I may still have my dad’s drill lurking in the shed so I’ll have a look - I assumed it would just end up twisted? I’ll have a pop on YouTube and see - it’s the only way I can think of using this wire up, as the outer wrap of a Clapton.

Tbh the twisted stuff I did seems to last a lot longer than standard wire before gunking, As well as kicking out more vapour, so it’s win win imo.

Thanks for the help.

That’s some damn fine work!

Can I just ask though what wattage you run those big heffer coils at and what the ramp up is like?

I can only imagine that would take an age on a mech [emoji848]

Never tried a braid before in fact I'm new to coil building but I thought I most post this here if that's ok

Attachments

• 15218844008531176963019.jpg
    15218844008531176963019.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 126
Back
Top Bottom