Few builds from tonight

Couple more
20180304_212409.jpg
20180304_212429.jpg
20180304_212400.jpg
20180304_211813.jpg
20180304_190642.jpg
20180304_190801.jpg

The best I’ve done so far has been twisted kanthal. I was a bit of a skeptic over how much better it would be but tbh it seems to stop the Gunk building up as much, and seems to kick out more vapour and burn the cotton less so I’m on board with it. I think it’s a few years before I’m crafting some of the more advanced builds though!

The best I’ve done so far has been twisted kanthal. I was a bit of a skeptic over how much better it would be but tbh it seems to stop the Gunk building up as much, and seems to kick out more vapour and burn the cotton less so I’m on board with it. I think it’s a few years before I’m crafting some of the more advanced builds though!
Have a look at some of the tutorials dude its easier than some think. Have fun with it and mess around, some of my best builds have been mistakes lol. If you need any help feel free to message me. [emoji106]

Have a look at some of the tutorials dude its easier than some think. Have fun with it and mess around, some of my best builds have been mistakes lol. If you need any help feel free to message me. [emoji106]

Sorry mate, missed your reply.

I was a bit bored and had a spare hour so thought I’d knock up some Clapton wire... took frigging ages and I think I ended up with about 4 inches of it. How do you do it? Are there any techniques using household stuff, or is it with a drill?

I bought some 24g ni200 as it was cheap... I think you need 20 wraps at 4mm to get to 0.1 ohms lol.

Sorry mate, missed your reply.

I was a bit bored and had a spare hour so thought I’d knock up some Clapton wire... took frigging ages and I think I ended up with about 4 inches of it. How do you do it? Are there any techniques using household stuff, or is it with a drill?

I bought some 24g ni200 as it was cheap... I think you need 20 wraps at 4mm to get to 0.1 ohms lol.
I use a drill for claptons although I do alot of other stuff by hand. Even buy a cheap drill it will help you loads.

That's how I started and even now I can still end up with a whole lot of mess lol don't let it get you down.

Keep going with the higher gauge stuff and when you're comfortable move to atleast 26 with 32 for you're claptons, I find its like muscle memory once you've got it you've got it, if that makes any sense.

It's crazy what people are doing in the vape community.A few weeks ago I thought vaping was just a simple vape pen and juice. i didn't even know about coils.
Those look great!

Back
Top Bottom