What's new

Fancy something different mesh profile unity or profile RDTA

82khali

Postman
Evening all
, I currently have a lot of rdas:
The Asgard, drop dead, elder dragon, drop solo,

I also have a destiny rta.

I had the original profile and I sold it last year.

But I fancy mesh again. I am on two minds if I should get the profile unity rta or profile RDTA, anyone with experience with either would be much appreciated.

Many thanks :)

Personally speaking you can't go wrong with the profile rdta I've got 2 in constant use know & I'm waiting for my Siegfried mesh rdta to arrive as quite afew on here like them.

Thanks you.

Siegfried I have heard good things about and ze Germans are all about quality.

Would love to hear your opinion on flavour when you you receive it.

The airflow control on the RDTA is perfect IMO, its like the original profile v1, I generally don't use it as an RDTA, I use it as an RDA onto of my squonk mods, with the air flow control its just that bit better than the profile v1.5, the RDTA gives you multiple build options too, squonk mode as an RDA or RDTA with the wicks, you can also build with coils instead of mesh all on the same deck, the unity is nice as an rta, once you have the wicking down its a very nice rta, but out of the 2 id go for the RDTA, there's also the new profile PS rda out shortly, dual mesh but larger diameter

Siegfried for me followed by the Unity them the Profile M subjective but these vape superb in my book, one day i will get another Siegfried.

The Siegfried is an awesome tank, the build quality and performance is outstanding, but I have to say I'm tempted by the Profile too. I'm becoming a bit of a magpie these days. Lol.

I been looking in to Siegfried. It wicks from the bottom, but it lacks the versatility of the profile RDTA.

It definitely looks better qualify.

Back
Top Bottom