What's new

Falcon Tank Horizon Tech Best Coil??

ridderz65

Hi guys!

Out of the 4 coils available for the Falcon tank by Horizon Tech, which is the best one in your opinion? The M1, F1, F2 or F3?
I vape for flavour, I'm not bothered about clouds. And I want the best flavour combined with the longest lasting coil.

Which coil is best for the Falcon?

Also, can anyone tell me where to find authentic genuine Falcon coils to buy online?

Thanks!

I'm not big on tanks, so I've only tried the M1, which I found surprisingly good. There is a new M2 coil which is supposed to be improved.

I've tried the M1, M2 (which both came with the tank) and the F1. I find the M1 is better than the F1 for flavour at high Watts, but the M2 is better than either of them at low Watts, which is odd because the resistances I got on the M1 and M2 were both 0.17Ohm, both recommended around 70W, yet the M2 had unbelievable flavour at around 40W and seriously muted above 60W. With the M1 the flavour and cloud production was consistently good from 35W to 75W... the only real difference made by upping the power was to increase the temperature. The F1 was a bit smoother than either of the M coils and vaped comfortably up to 80W where it chucked big, dense clouds but had a very small sweet spot around 55W.

Overall my favourite of the three would be the M1 because it maintains good flavour over a wider power/temp range than the others, which is a consideration if you're using it on a fixed voltage device. Both of the M coils are, for me, serious challenges to RTAs when it comes to flavour. The F1 is in Baby Beast X4 territory.

Ive owned the tank personally and the M1 is definitely the best for flavour but i preferred the F1 for slightly higher wattage and clouds.

The best ones I tried are actually not from Horizon, but Ehpro ones. The Ehpro Raptor coilheads are compatible with Falcons and are spectacular. Best in class IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom