What's new

Dripper for hana mod

deepsrepus

Postman
Getting one of they hana mods from ft and need a dripper to sit atop it anyone know a good one with large post holes as I only really use thick wire

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Getting one of they hana mods from ft and need a dripper to sit atop it anyone know a good one with large post holes as I only really use thick wire

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Veritas RDA
IMG_8774trialPulseM_1024x1024.jpg

Castle RDA
sCWNLNT.jpg

Cartel Stillare RDA
IMG_2264_zps69d142db.jpg

Mephisto RDA
1904032_883150301711711_8623757301994170683_n.jpg

I would make sure it will work first as I have the clouper clone and all 5 of my drippers do not work on it due to the 510 connection being too short on those rda's.

It's nice to see new designs in RDA's like the Veritas. That one is on my must buy list.

I would make sure it will work first as I have the clouper clone and all 5 of my drippers do not work on it due to the 510 connection being too short on those rda's.

My Nimbus (Not a clone) works on my sons Cloupor Hana clone.

only 2 of those 5 are clones and none work on mine but my foggers , kayfuns and Taifun gt all work fine, was just saying as the Ft clone has a fixed 510 like my clouper. I got one of the first batches (not spring loaded/adjustable)

Well this threads been dead a while and I've not posted for a LONG time, but I've just a hold of one of those hana mod clones off of vapermods. All my atty's sit flush and fire completely fine, the 510 pin seems to be spring loaded, maybe take a look at those guys before you get one off of FT if there's problems with the 510 connection?

Igo w3, Igo w, castle clone, stillare clone, ud agi and my kayfuns etc all fit and fire fine.

The v3's on FT have an adjustable 510.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom