What's new

Drip hacks

It's a simple recipe 6% of each. cantaloupe melon, Mango and papaya, you can then add sweetner if you wish, but try the 3 flavours together maybe you will find it sweet enough, save you a fair bit of money if you purchase 100ml of each flavour a time and 5 litres of VG. All you need then is nicotine. you could also premake the concentrate and store it. you would then just take 18ml per 100ml of liquid
Ah I'm way too lazy to do all that work and with my crappy maths skills and clumsy nature I'd never get it to taste quite right.

Thanks for the suggestions guys! Gonna get me some butterboy next week, and a couple of the mutations range

Just got one I've not tried before, Alkaline Rise, really liking it so far.

150mls of butter boy and cremeaux in for the steep today. Looking forward to trying these for the first time.

I didn't get on with butter boy. Alkaline rise and blood of vikings is awesome. Got acid drop next to try.

I had a bottle of the blue slush, was the first juice I bought when I started vaping again a couple of months ago. I rated it with a menthol nic shot.

Back
Top Bottom