What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Drip drop drippyness

AdamSon

Postman
I am in the market for a new dripper, £20 is the limit..... Or £30... But don't tell "her". I currently have an igo-L, it's the one and only dripper I have tried, and while I do kinda love it, I need more clouds!

I'm a simple man, all I ask for is 3 posts, 22mm diameter, and that it looks badass on a nemesis. I'm would also like an airy draw, if that's not too much to ask.

SO! What can you folks recommend? I should add that even though I was keen on the igo-w at first.... I want something a little fancier.

I really don't like the post set up on that. I like the look of the omega though, but does it have holes in the posts to feed the coil leads through? The v1 doesn't but I couldn't find anything on the v2.

Has anyone tried the TOBH RDA that's on grey haze? That looks pretty cool, but without reviews I don't want to spend that much.

I really don't like the post set up on that. I like the look of the omega though, but does it have holes in the posts to feed the coil leads through? The v1 doesn't but I couldn't find anything on the v2.

Has anyone tried the TOBH RDA that's on grey haze? That looks pretty cool, but without reviews I don't want to spend that much.

I have an Omega for trade/sale if you are interested in the classifieds.

I've never used it, ill have a look about the posts and answer your question.

Sent From Within A Plume Of Vapour...

Yes the omega does have holes in the centre posts

Awesome, what do you want for it? All I have for swaps is a kayfun lite clone.

Awesome, what do you want for it? All I have for swaps is a kayfun lite clone.

If you would like to swap that then idm. However ill be honest your KFL is worth more cash wise pal

The kayfun lite cost me £30 new. And it's been used quite a few times. If your interested in swapping then I can get it in the post tomorrow?

Or just tell me how much you want for it and I can paypal the money?

The kayfun lite cost me £30 new. And it's been used quite a few times. If your interested in swapping then I can get it in the post tomorrow?

Or just tell me how much you want for it and I can paypal the money?

If you're happy to trade it pal, so am I :)

Ps apologises I forgot to say its a Clone. If you wish to back out thats fine :-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom