What's new

DIY Cloud juice..??

Ditch

Postman
Hi-De-Hi Peeps..

Been DIYing my own juice for a long time now, but all my recipes are useless when it comes to dripping as they all taste so different to a Kayfun so having to start learning again..

Cloud juice I aim for 90% VG (80VG Minimum) using VG Nic base mixed at 3.6mg..

So only leaves 10% gap for flavours (or 20% if I have too)... FF Raspberry at 10% has been my favorite but I have run out and FF is no more so cant re-order.. I have tried CCW Banana & CCW Raspberry both very poor flavour at 10% acceptable at 20% but still not as good as FF.. also tried Classikool & Vapours-R-Us ones from ebay and not impressed with them either..

Can anybody suggest some mixes, that give good flavour from low %..??

OR

Can anybody recommend a alternative budget flavor concentrate supplier that I have not tried already..? (£3 - 30ml)

Dont want to be using Capella/F'Arts etc if I can help it in juice that disappears so bloody quick...

I mix Red Astaire (cheery flavoured Tunes) at 5% and it still tastes great. Same with Jack the Ripple. Both are from T-Juice but the way.

Alternatively, VG on its own doesn't taste bad at all. To be fair, there's no real flavour there except a sweet aftertaste but it'll guarantee you huge clouds. :)

flying over your house,
a guy called xib

I too use 100% vg. Clouds are great and ii personally love the taste, so much so I even filled a nautilus with it.

I find the clouds fine at 70:30 which leaves a little more head room for flavourings.

You might try a more complex blend with lower percentages, I'm using this at the moment

Mish Mash
To make 30.0mls @ 3.0mg Nicotine(Mls)
Base Nicotine - 1.2
PG : - 2.2
VG : - 21.0
Fa Vanilla Swirl - 2.7
Fa Dragon Fruit - 0.9
Fa Aniseed - 0.9
Ddl - 0.2
Ccw Cream - 0.9
Total Flavouring - 5.6
Expected PG:VG Ratio - 30:70
Actual PG:VG Ratio - 30:70

Which uses a vg base, as you can see you could up the ratio as there's plenty of head room of additional pg. It was meant to be close to the flavour of venus in vapes but its surpassed that and become my adv. :)

I don't seem to like the complex mixes in a dripper.. and Vanilla Custard is bloody vile.. not just my DIY, but Steamgunk, Grants & Goose Juice all taste terrible.. I use VG based Nic as well so thats not a problem..

I like my very cherry blend (5% FF Cherry & 5% FF Black Cherry, 90VG/10PG 3.2mg)

Loved straight up Raspberry 10% FF Raspberry (but run out) :(

Currently vaping Lemon/Lime Sherbet (5% VRS Lemon & Lime 5% FF Lime, 90VG/10PG 3.2mg)

Got some Pastry Island concentrates on route so will see when they arrive..

30% or 40% flavor in a Kayfun ad could hardly taste it... don't understand their hype..

Ditch I got some Pastry Island wild strawberry, fucker was a horrible taste but a fantastic dye, my fingers, my rsst tank, my rsst stainless steel all turned a girly pink. Their peach smelled like nail varnish remover but tasted okay.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Chegs I spotted that in another post, when you said about it before, so I purposely didn't order the Strawberry ;)

Will let you know what the Raspberry, Banana, Pineapple, Blackberry & Apple are like though :)

Chegs I spotted that in another post, when you said about it before, so I purposely didn't order the Strawberry ;)

Will let you know what the Raspberry, Banana, Pineapple, Blackberry & Apple are like though :)

I'm far to easily put off though, my tuppence worth.

If any of a companies products are shit, I won't buy any of the rest of their range. As a result of the shitty wild strawberry, I lost several customers(though not exactly customers but friends who bought the occasional bottle)as strawberry is a primary ingredient in a favourite recipe.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom