What's new

Dead rabbit .. lots of questions

Got it today, running it with dual .36 quad coils @ 0.2 in VPC mode from 60 watts down to 45

.. freeking awesome! Loads of flavour, nice thick clouds and no burns to the mouth or spitting out hot juice.

Thanks for the advice .. well happy, still love my profiles but this is great for those hotter throat hits. :thankssign:
Glad your enjoying it mate [emoji4]

Got it today, running it with dual .36 quad coils @ 0.2 in VPC mode from 60 watts down to 45

.. freeking awesome! Loads of flavour, nice thick clouds and no burns to the mouth or spitting out hot juice.

Thanks for the advice .. well happy, still love my profiles but this is great for those hotter throat hits. :thankssign:
Glad you’re enjoying the Drop, if you like trying different coil set ups, when it comes time for a coil change, try a single 4mm ID running about 0.4 - 0.5 ohms, sited low between the posts, the flavour is bloody awesome.

the drop is a classic, hard to beat, not the best but more than enough and you can play with the coils a lot. I run a double coil but one on top of the other in the centre. another hard to beat one that I been enjoying for a few weeks is the wotofo freak show. small 22mm but again crazy good. no squonk on it though.

the drop is a classic, hard to beat, not the best but more than enough and you can play with the coils a lot. I run a double coil but one on top of the other in the centre. another hard to beat one that I been enjoying for a few weeks is the wotofo freak show. small 22mm but again crazy good. no squonk on it though.
That’s worth a try, what size coils (mm and ohms) do you use?

Back
Top Bottom