What's new

Couldn't find a flavour section, so here goes..

conanthewarrior

Achiever
Hi everyone.

Today I received this little beauty in the post, along with LOTS of other vaping gear (My DNA200 is back and fully working, woop!):
ui4dr65l.jpg

its a derringer clone-It got sent out on the 20th October, so I thought it had got lost, and have another on the way-luckily, this is DEFINITELY my most flavoursome dripper to date.

I am currently running a single 3MM 0.9 26gauge build in there, 7 or 8 wrap I can't remember, and it tastes fantastic.

I just wondered, is there a way to get even BETTER flavour out of the derringer? Is it worth going for duals, or stick to a single coil?

What would you guys recommend? I am using this at the moment until my repaired DNA200 is fully charged, got to big up Evolv for replacing my board and doing it in just ONE day and posting out the same day.

Thanks people, Conan.

iv found single is better in it as its short. dual is good but gets hot very fast!!!

Same as above. I have a single 26 gauge 3mm Clapton in mine for flavour tasting. About 1 ohm If I remember rightly. Dual was too hot for me even with plain coils

I noticed the heat off the bat-luckily mine came with a white delrin drip tip that I am using, the metal one got far too hot to use.

OK, I was running duals, but originally singles. I will go for a single, slightly higher resistance build.

Back
Top Bottom