What's new

Conducive grease?

ZeroInfinity94

Postman
Hello people
I have got myself a mech..... Yet again, always go back to these dam things.
Now am getting a dam hot button and my build is a simple 22 gauge kathal 6 wrap coming in at around the 0.15-0.2 range so not silly low.
Now my question, hot button remedy that I always used was conductive grease but I can't remember what stuff I used to use so anyone have a preferred brand and a link to some?
Cheers [emoji482]

I'd say the autosol would be a good place to start by ensuring everything is super clean. Obviously don't use it as grease!!!
Honestly, I don't add anything to the threads - just keep 'em clean.

Hello people
I have got myself a mech..... Yet again, always go back to these dam things.
Now am getting a dam hot button and my build is a simple 22 gauge kathal 6 wrap coming in at around the 0.15-0.2 range so not silly low.
Now my question, hot button remedy that I always used was conductive grease but I can't remember what stuff I used to use so anyone have a preferred brand and a link to some?
Cheers [emoji482]

What mech is it?
Whats in the switch - magnets or spring?

What is the battery contact pin made of and look like?
How often do you swab off the switch and all the threads?

And, lastly, you tried using some Nichrome flat wire instead of thick, dense kanth?

Mod is the Fogmonsterz OX.
Switch uses magnets
Threads and all contacts are clean, cleaned them thoroughly when I got it off a guy off here and polished up the battery contact
As far as using nicrome flat wire, I don't have any and I've got no lower gauge nicrome at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom