What's new

cloud off.

Yea it is the clone v1 from stealthvape

Looks good imho niggled at me a few times when there buying supplies, im now back on another dripper at 0.8 feels like a tesco ecig after that but im sure it will all come back soon enough, doing that mad build (mad for me) was fun but just a tick in the box for me dont think I could class that as an ADV no mater how much fun it was :)

I may take a build like that to work once just for a laugh, infact when im out and about in town going to have that in my pocket there is a little stall not a shop in the shopping centre near me selling complete crap cig a likes, gona have a chat with them tomorrow I think and mid conversation pull out the Akuma and make some clouds :)

lol, in the process of trying to take my origen off a mod to put it on the Akuma and failing its on solid, as after sitting here vaping the zenith like that since posting that vid I think 12mg is too much for me and sure it has hallucinogens at that heat hehe. Bet the Origen will feel like a clearo now when I finally get the bugger shifted.

Get some manly rubber gloves they work wonders, gives you a real good grip. Or there again get the pink ones.

Every cloud has a silver lining after making a tit of myself with that vid now @ sensible ohms my origin and 18mg powwow super sauce is just right where it blew my head off before with the same build :) that is some really nice juice.

12mg man normally.

Every cloud has a silver lining after making a tit of myself with that vid now @ sensible ohms my origin and 18mg powwow super sauce is just right where it blew my head off before with the same build :) that is some really nice juice.

12mg man normally.

Not joining the cloud chasers club ?? :)

Matt at M Vapes does a copper nemesis and will debadge it for the badge engineering haters, I have one and it performs well(0.3 volt drop)and it's the cheapest UK mod I've found.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Matt at M Vapes does a copper nemesis and will debadge it for the badge engineering haters, I have one and it performs well(0.3 volt drop)and it's the cheapest UK mod I've found.

yeah got one too good clone, just watch that copper lock ring

Yup, lock ring can jam in the unlocked position but unscrew the switch a tad and it often frees the ring. Just to make sure though, I never unlock the ring fully, I always undo it from the unlocked end of its travel a tad.

Yup, lock ring can jam in the unlocked position but unscrew the switch a tad and it often frees the ring. Just to make sure though, I never unlock the ring fully, I always undo it from the unlocked end of its travel a tad.

Just popped the zenith on the nemmy before bed to satisfy curiosity and got a 0.13 cotton dry burn omg you guys are fing mental, time for bed that was sooooo bad words can not describe.

Dont drink and cloud chase folks, thats going in my signature tomorrow a dry burn like no other.

God that was bad.

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom