What's new

cloud off.

Raguri

Nutter!
So, we have a show your clouds thread... but, time to add a little flavour to the mix.

This thread, is competitive.

So, what do you do?

Post a video, state your pg to by ratio, dw about posting your builds keep those secret. Then, tag the guy you wanna challenge and he'll reply with a cloud.

Biggest cloud wins.

I won't start off, as I have no idea who I could challenge.,. But, the idea is there.

Only thing I need is a judge xD as I'm biased... if you're cute and female you win. XD

Ok 70/30 vg/pg. Nearing the end of the month so I'm low on liquid. Been vaping snake oil which is pg heavy so I used some old 18mg skittles. This almost killed me. Hope you appreciate it. Sorry I'm not cute and female potv cloud challenge: http://youtu.be/WaJS7WmyqyQ

awesome thread idea. nice clouds too baked !

edit.

ILL JUDGE !

now fight !

Last edited:
Cloud nominate. As in the neck nominate that went round facebook.
Count me out for a while tho. Lol

Hopefully this will still be going once this fucking lightning buggers off as if my Internet gets any slower it'll be faster throwing the bloody slides up in the air than uploading a video. :(

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

I was going to contribute in this thread but I just dripped 12mg snake oil and almost died :P and to top it off the cloud was shite haha

I was going to contribute in this thread but I just dripped 12mg snake oil and almost died :P and to top it off the cloud was shite haha

12mg Snake Oil in a dripper at 15w made my eyes fall out, my knees tremble and cough like a bitch.
You get used to it though :D

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom