What's new

Cloud Chasing/Sub Ohming for Dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sticking out a fat thumb isn't expensive(unless your stood beside a motorway) :rofl:

Raguri
WOW....wowwowwowwowwowwoww
I just built your recommended coil on my Igo-W, twisted .28 kanthal, 4 wraps around 3mm ekowool, just under .3 ohm.
Feckin feck, the difference between this and the .7 I've been mucking about with is phenomenal! I thought I'd been blowing clouds before but...just wow!

Only thing, I'm gonna have to drill the airholes a bit more, they are 1.5 mm at the mo and I feel like I need more airflow.

Cheers for getting me (re)started on sub ohm....what's next???

Lord Grim

I am amazed my resistance was pretty much correct, been Vaping a lot lower for a month now so still a bit shady resistance wise.
What's next?
Bigger wire, bigger hits, bigger clouds.

But yeah, you need more air! Bloody hell that must be hot.

Hmmm, I do have some .35 that I bought for my Aqua.....
I'll drill the holes out to 2mm now and see how that goes, if it's still not great I'll go up in .5 increments

Don't know if you've seen, but one good turn deserves another: LTEcigs have Kanthal up to .5 mm

Hmmm, I do have some .35 that I bought for my Aqua.....
I'll drill the holes out to 2mm now and see how that goes, if it's still not great I'll go up in .5 increments

Don't know if you've seen, but one good turn deserves another: LTEcigs have Kanthal up to .5 mm

Vape mesh company have what I'm using currently. .6mm ;)
Mate of mine has ordered some 17awg from overseas. That shit scares me.

What the lowest ohm build a vtc5 can realistically take?

... *whispers* lower than you think. Pm me and I'll let you know what I've had through one... don't wanna put it on here incase someone tries it and fails.

Nice guide for the newbie chasers out there, nice one Raguri. I can only add that wicking is key to a good cloud setup, If you can't get enough juice to the coils, they just ain't gonna produce.

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Nice guide for the newbie chasers out there, nice one Raguri. I can only add that wicking is key to a good cloud setup, If you can't get enough juice to the coils, they just ain't gonna produce.

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Ofc. But I hope that anyone attempting to chase clouds already knows the basics about wicking. If not, they deserve to get dry hits ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom