What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cloud Chasing/Sub Ohming for Dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a nice little guide Raguri

Could only be better with pictures I reckon.

Pictures?
That'd mean ripping out my build, and spending ages putting other builds in, without using them, then putting my old build back in.,. Naaah.

But danke

THANKYOU Raguri was hoping you would put something like this on. just recieved my igo w this morning and wanted to know how to build it properly ( and didn't wnt to bother you).

The Technique for cloud chasing is different to normal vaping, you want to inhale as quickly as possible, directly into your lungs so you can blow a lungful straight out. This gives better clouds. And sometimes, a chesty cough... Which is why to start with, you should get some <6mg juice. Even if you are on 24mg in a tank, get some 6mg. It is VERY VERY easy to overdo the nic sub-ohming.

*Coughs and splutters violently*

No *cough* Kidding!! *Cough cough* Bloody hell.

Also I find the mouthpiece from the RSST is pretty good - it's metal, but it flares out to a nice wide bore which doesn't get too hot :). The tip from the Aerotank 2 is great for flavour, but gets very hot very quickly.

I've been looking at the rsm Pyrex drip tips and omega dripper recently raguri.

Is the omega a decent dripper to start with?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Heads off to gords cave with trident top cap, 3mm drill bit and calculating look...

I've been looking at the rsm Pyrex drip tips and omega dripper recently raguri.

Is the omega a decent dripper to start with?

Yep Yep, can be a pain with the air holes though, personally, if you're buying genuine get a.double cross, zenith, or tobh. :)

Yep Yep, can be a pain with the air holes though, personally, if you're buying genuine get a.double cross, zenith, or tobh. :)

A pain in which sense mate?

A pain in which sense mate?

You cannot tuck the left hand sides cotton under the coil to feed up as it'll restrict the airflow a bit :P

Ah cool. I'll have a read around then mate and see what suits. Got a nemesis with a Russian at the minute but fancy a decent dripper to give subbing a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom