What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cloud Chasing/Sub Ohming for Dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raguri

You mean two strand together or two coils,

Its a mephisto clone with middle vent opened, battery is purple efest and vtc5, both should hold up at 0.2 and I know they do at 0.3 as I'm using that now

Two coils, two strands... or 4 if you don't continuous strand it.

Tbh, I recommend this: 4 wrap of the 24awg parralel but it'd be a little bit lower than 0.2 iirc. Haven't used kanthal in months. Haha.

Two coils, two strands... or 4 if you don't continuous strand it.

Tbh, I recommend this: 4 wrap of the 24awg parralel but it'd be a little bit lower than 0.2 iirc. Haven't used kanthal in months. Haha.

I'll have to give that last option a miss, I can only measure on the t5 so 0.2 is the lowest, not only that , but I don't think the batteries could take that,

I'll have to give that last option a miss, I can only measure on the t5 so 0.2 is the lowest, not only that , but I don't think the batteries could take that,

... they can. ;)
My daily build is parralel 22awg nichrome duals 4 wraps.
And I use the same batteries.

... they can. ;)
My daily build is parralel 22awg nichrome duals 4 wraps.
And I use the same batteries.

Both types of battery Raguri ?

So let me get this right, you recommend me building what is essentially four single coils. Two twos, four wraps each? Please tell me yes cos I'm drooling, lol

Ah buggeries. I cant measure it, was gettinga bit eexcited then.

Both types of battery Raguri ?

So let me get this right, you recommend me building what is essentially four single coils. Two twos, four wraps each? Please tell me yes cos I'm drooling, lol

Ah buggeries. I cant measure it, was gettinga bit eexcited then.

received_10202984327961034_zpsklnf8fxe.jpeg

Oh Sam, what are you doing to me, I can't make that, I started , but put first coil in and checked, 0.2. Ohms, that would make dual 0.1. Toooooo low to test for shorts. And I won't fire it if I'm not certain, I need me a new ohms checker,

I can't believe the difference between 0.3 and 0.2. Its amazing.

Attachments

• IMG_20141231_200509.jpg
    IMG_20141231_200509.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:
Any chance of a suggestion for a 24 gauge nichrome user with access to efest purples in a mutation v1? Either in a silly regulated mod.that fires down to .1 or a mech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom