What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cloud Chasing/Sub Ohming for Dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Igo

If you go with an Igo W6 you won't need to drill....................it's a cloud machine out of the box.

Ragiuri. Just ordered a nemesis clone and nimbus clone. How will I get on with this. Still awaiting it and looks like it will be other side of xmas now.

Ragiuri. Just ordered a nemesis clone and nimbus clone. How will I get on with this. Still awaiting it and looks like it will be other side of xmas now.

Nemmie clones need magnets. Fact.
Nimbus needs drilling. I suggest 3x2mm holes each side drilled at 45 degrees.
If you build you coils to the left side, drill the holes going 45 degrees up to the right.
Reverse for other side.
Nimbus is also a bitch due to small post holes, but it'll always have a place in my heart as a classic piece of cloud gear.

Nemmie clones need magnets. Fact.
Nimbus needs drilling. I suggest 3x2mm holes each side drilled at 45 degrees.
If you build you coils to the left side, drill the holes going 45 degrees up to the right.
Reverse for other side.
Nimbus is also a bitch due to small post holes, but it'll always have a place in my heart as a classic piece of cloud gear.

Thanks for reply I am still awaiting them bits but have an astro and orchid v4 on the go at the moment and loving it. Posts are pretty small but manageable

Thanks for reply I am still awaiting them bits but have an astro and orchid v4 on the go at the moment and loving it. Posts are pretty small but manageable

Orchid build for clouds- 0.4mm nichrome, 8 wrap centred on 2.3mm. Bang on. ;)

Raguri

Good coil needed, for clouding,
0.2ohms min. Pref 0.3
Only got 32,28,26,24awg kanthal
Blue screwdriver mandrel

Go...

Calculator doesn't give ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom