What's new

Cloud Chasing/Sub Ohming for Dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of interest, can vaping trigger smoke alarms ? Sounds like a silly question but I was pulled up in yet another shop & told to get out as 'smoking is not allowed in this store' :-( so after a short argument I asked why exactly I was not allowed to breath out CUSTARD smelling vapour & the smoke alarms excuse is what was given !

Sent from NEXUS via POTV​

What shop was it??? I'm gonna go in there with a .2 coil dripper haha .... Dickheads

I was in priory meadow yesterday and they have a stand bang in the middle all tarted up to look classy selling cheap shit and 15ml of what was probably China liquids for 11 quid for 15 ml. So next time point them in that direction

I've blown a few clouds under my smoke alarm and nothing! And I only have to think about grilling a sausage and it starts to whimper so I call bullshit on whoever it was

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Just out of interest, can vaping trigger smoke alarms ? Sounds like a silly question but I was pulled up in yet another shop & told to get out as 'smoking is not allowed in this store' :-( so after a short argument I asked why exactly I was not allowed to breath out CUSTARD smelling vapour & the smoke alarms excuse is what was given !

I have to sit in the locker room during breaks at work and I have I smoke detector directly above my locker.. My .2 Ohm clouds haven't set it off.

What shop was it??? I'm gonna go in there with a .2 coil dripper haha .... Dickheads

I was in priory meadow yesterday and they have a stand bang in the middle all tarted up to look classy selling cheap shit and 15ml of what was probably China liquids for 11 quid for 15 ml. So next time point them in that direction

I've blown a few clouds under my smoke alarm and nothing! And I only have to think about grilling a sausage and it starts to whimper so I call bullshit on whoever it was

:-) I've seen that stand in PM Dan I think they have a discount code on here - can't remember their name...something beginning with P ?

Anyways it was McD's in town ! But I've been pulled up in Sports Direct & also on the bus (stagecoach) & also in a bank in town.

:-) I've seen that stand in PM Dan I think they have a discount code on here - can't remember their name...something beginning with P ?

Anyways it was McD's in town ! But I've been pulled up in Sports Direct & also on the bus (stagecoach) & also in a bank in town.

Bahahaha... The fucking irony of it

Mc Donalds worrying about public health that's a blinder haha

Best one I've heard in weeks lol

Bahahaha... The fucking irony of it

Mc Donalds worrying about public health that's a blinder haha

Best one I've heard in weeks lol

:-) Tell me about it !

I was quite discreet - as I am usually I don't try to gain attention by vaping, I was standing in the que waiting (as usual in Hastings McD's) & had a toke & blew the vapor up into the air & the table cleaner clocked the cloud & started hunting down the smoker (she assumed it was from a ciggie) :-)

I have to sit in the locker room during breaks at work and I have I smoke detector directly above my locker.. My .2 Ohm clouds haven't set it off.

Disgraceful - treated like a leper for trying to give up smoking.

I've often been headhunted for blowing a cloud indoors. Lately though, they've seen the box mod and said"oh, it's your inhaler" I'm usually so busy laughing that I just nod my head in agreement

posted by an idiot via [email protected] ohms:P

Another Good Atty

Just wanted to add that in the same vein as the Origen, the Focus Ecig (Orieco) Storm V2 is great for cloud chasing. The major change being new AFC with dual 2mm x 7mm slots, so no drilling required.

14723137565_817b9996cf_c.jpg

New larger and deeper wells also give a nice ready supply of juice. I've become partial to vertical coils lately, so this one works nicely for me.

Get guys and gals, I'm quite new to this so please bare with me, I am just about getting below 1 ohm with my builds, I only have a cheap ass tiny dripper atm but have two questions.
I'm vaping on a Vanilla copper clone, I intend to go to my local B&M store next week to buy a new RDA, can you recommend one from this store ? Atomizers and Drippers - Rebuildable atomizers OR here Rebuildable Atomizers | E Cig RBA - Grey Haze ECig Store (preferably the latter as its nearer lol)

Also I am having real trouble getting my kanthal to touch when building the micro coils, I think this is why I'm struggling to get less then .7 ohms, and that was with a dual coil twisted. I only have 28 gauge Kanthal and a tiny spool which makes it a bugger to work with.
What Kanthal should I get to make that is a good all rounder?
Thanks in advance, I am loving this new hobby man, its sweet and Its saving my life too :thankssign:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom