What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

"Cloud Chasing" Coil Build for MTL ?!

mymacy

Hey guys..

I know usually its more like "What is the best MTL flavour build?" or "What is the best DL Cloud Chasing build?".. however.. im a bit weird.. i dont care about flavour.. i used the same flavour for 2 years straight now :-D.. i really like thick and dense clouds.. but at the same time i really love the throat hit and style of MTL vaping.. you know.. taking several drags like im smoking an oldschool pipe or something ^^

so i would like to have the maximum possible vapour production (especially density/thickness) while still using the MTL technique. I already tried different builds on my MTL atomizers (kayfun lite and subtank mini rba with reduced airhole) but even tho i recognise significant differences betweend builds, i dont seem to understand the pattern yet. It seems to be very different compared to the DL Rules. You cant just increase Surface Area/Wire Thickness/Wattage/Airflow and get more Vapour.

Is there anybody out there who is not a flavour chaser but more of a cloud chasing MTLer ? :-D Any adivce would be appreciated! Also, do the newer MTL Tanks (Nicolas, Siren etc.) produce better results?

EDIT: BTW im aware that one can never achieve the vapour production of DL with a MTL Style. Still i would like achieve the maximum possible.

I use a coolfire with isub apex tank.and can achieve mtl decent clouds with a 2ohm coil set at 13watts. And can achieve the same amount of cloud as a 0.5ohm coil set at 33 watts. Like you i like the throught hit with a good cloud. The liquide could also help with that. Again i use 60pg 40vg. Try it you may be suprised. Hope that helps.

if the air flow is there it should be possible

have been trying this with a Russian 2.0 and its just not got the air flow for clouds
tbh sub ohm on it was fun but to far to hot

Back
Top Bottom