What's new

Clieto leako

pex

Postman
Hi guys anyone had problems with a clieto leaking? Leakage seems to come out of air vents but coils in tight...any thoughts ?

Most of my Cleito tanks have leaked initially but only during first tankful. When seals get bedded in they're fine. Only one started leaking at the AFC continually after a hard life so that's retired for spares or further investigation [emoji38]
If it's happening a lot clean everything carefully replace seals and avoid very viscous juice (high PG).
If you've had it ages chuck it and buy another - vita brevis, bona vilia sunt!

Hi guys anyone had problems with a clieto leaking? Leakage seems to come out of air vents but coils in tight...any thoughts ?
Aspire tanks as a whole seem to have a little seepage to start. I think,its down to the rubber seals. I always rub a little e,liquid on the top, bottom and coil seals and that ses to sort it, sometimes your lucky and they are fine from the start but after the initial seeping.they are usually tight as a drum for life unless you get a dud coil.

Thanks guys! It's a week old and had half a dozen tanks through it,80 vg,so looking like a suspect coil....just ordered some more;) thanks for your advice much appreciated [emoji106][emoji106]

Agree they can be a weepy to start with but never flooding and seems to sort itself after half a tank, Ive been using the RDA for the cleito and thats really good and well worth the £10

Back
Top Bottom