What's new

Clever boy!

I was at hawkshead and someone summed up pretty much every time I speak to the Mrs about vaping.......

It's just like when they ask how they look in clothes! At first you act a bit like you care, but before long your just nodding and smilling, not really paying attention or giving a shit.

Except she's even crossed the line of nodding and smilling :(

I just get the nodding,the smiling ceased within the 1st year we were together.The best part is,I really couldn't give a pigs burp what she is complaining about...

I was an early adopter of the selective hearing which soon became selective hearing/seeing/listening etc.

Think we're getting there Chegs lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Well after dicking around with a multimeter for too bloody long, now that I'm getting a bit deeper into this cloud business, I decided to invest in one of those lil black boxes :)

I'm sure my hands and face will thank me!

Ooh.. what did you buy? Is it shiny?
and will the mrs even notice it's something new?

mine appears to have stopped caring about the increasing number of devices around the house. Her ignorance is my bliss :)

Ooh.. what did you buy? Is it shiny?
and will the mrs even notice it's something new?

mine appears to have stopped caring about the increasing number of devices around the house. Her ignorance is my bliss :)

Haha nothing shiny, I ordered an ohms reader.

How have you got on with the mech? Built any coils yet?

Haha nothing shiny, I ordered an ohms reader.

How have you got on with the mech? Built any coils yet?

mechs and i seem to be getting along very nicely thank you :)

the coil i put on that wee little Smok Scar is still going strong, but i'll probably rebuild it tonight just for the practice.

i've a kayfun on its way, and some .3mm wire arrived today (kanthal and nichrome versions, just for comparision)

oh... and i also kind of went and ordered magma and tobh clones to play with.

slippery slope eh ?

mechs and i seem to be getting along very nicely thank you :)

the coil i put on that wee little Smok Scar is still going strong, but i'll probably rebuild it tonight just for the practice.

i've a kayfun on its way, and some .3mm wire arrived today (kanthal and nichrome versions, just for comparision)

oh... and i also kind of went and ordered magma and tobh clones to play with.

slippery slope eh ?

Haha brilliant! It is indeed. I've been building all sorts since Sunday, trying to get some clouds like the set up diche had lol. Look forward to the video in the cloud chasing section when you're drippers arrive, you will soon be in there ;) it's inevitable!!!

Only a couple of months vaping too! Haha

I have been recoiling my standard tobh trying to get some decent coils in it that DON'T blow off massive clouds, and come to the conclusion that I really hate 0.3mm kanthal. 0.4mm is so much easier to coil with, but in a dual coil build I end up with a 0.6ohm coil which is a little bit cloudier than I would like. If I try to go much higher the ramp up time just becomes painful. First thing on my shopping list at the end of the month is going to be some kanthal in intermediate sizes so I can see if I can get something slightly higher ohms that doesn't piss me off. The parallel coils in the drilled tobh are still going strong ;)

I have been recoiling my standard tobh trying to get some decent coils in it that DON'T blow off massive clouds, and come to the conclusion that I really hate 0.3mm kanthal. 0.4mm is so much easier to coil with, but in a dual coil build I end up with a 0.6ohm coil which is a little bit cloudier than I would like. If I try to go much higher the ramp up time just becomes painful. First thing on my shopping list at the end of the month is going to be some kanthal in intermediate sizes so I can see if I can get something slightly higher ohms that doesn't piss me off. The parallel coils in the drilled tobh are still going strong ;)
You could always get some .35mm .37mm to add to your collection to play with :)

Back
Top Bottom