What's new

Clever boy!

Rick0007

Postman
Well after dicking around with a multimeter for too bloody long, now that I'm getting a bit deeper into this cloud business, I decided to invest in one of those lil black boxes :)

I'm sure my hands and face will thank me!

Yay - no mods wrapped in towels for you :-D

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

My Mrs will be happy too.

Ever since one thread I started a while ago, she's convinced I'm making a bomb every time I start rummaging in my vaping box :) it's always.... "your not making another bomb are you?" or "It's not going to blow up is it?"

My Mrs will be happy too.

Ever since one thread I started a while ago, she's convinced I'm making a bomb every time I start rummaging in my vaping box :) it's always.... "your not making another bomb are you?" or "It's not going to blow up is it?"

I am sure Panter will back me up on this, but for some reason the female of the (non vaping) species is unimpressed after one has spent several hours fiddling with bits of wire and cotton, and then proceeds to blow an epic cloud across the front room. Makes no sense to me tbh.

I am sure @Panter will back me up on this, but for some reason the female of the (non vaping) species is unimpressed after one has spent several hours fiddling with bits of wire and cotton, and then proceeds to blow an epic cloud across the front room. Makes no sense to me tbh.

I know! She just doesn't get it! She looks at me like I'm crazy or something and roll's her eyes! (more and more lately too)

I know! She just doesn't get it! She looks at me like I'm crazy or something and roll's her eyes! (more and more lately too)

Then you get the whole "That bloody vaping has turned into a hobby" thing.. ffs.

Then you get the whole "That bloody vaping has turned into a hobby" thing.. ffs.

I was at hawkshead and someone summed up pretty much every time I speak to the Mrs about vaping.......

It's just like when they ask how they look in clothes! At first you act a bit like you care, but before long your just nodding and smilling, not really paying attention or giving a shit.

Except she's even crossed the line of nodding and smilling :(

I was at hawkshead and someone summed up pretty much every time I speak to the Mrs about vaping.......

It's just like when they ask how they look in clothes! At first you act a bit like you care, but before long your just nodding and smilling, not really paying attention or giving a shit.

Except she's even crossed the line of nodding and smilling :(

Yep.. sounds about right!

Back
Top Bottom