What's new

Clapton Coil for a Newbie

veghhh

Hello community!

I've been trying to build on my limitless RDTA with a 24/32 Clapton with a 3mm screw, I'm just not sure how many wraps I'm suppose to do to atleast reach a 0.1 - 0.15 - 0.18 ohm. I've achieved 0.12ohms on a 24/32 with 4 wraps on a 2.5mm. I'm vaping with a Snow wolf 1.5 200w with 2 choco batts (18650 3000mah 3.7v) and a Limitless RDTA

Tips and comments are well accepted
Thanks!

You're trying to narrow your coil down in accuracy of 0.03 or 0.04 ohms? Why do you want to achieve this?
Not even sure if you'll be able to tell a difference in that level of resistance...Those kinds of resistance sound like you'll be adjusting leg length a full additional wrap would probably be more..
According to Vapetool that coil is about 0.4 ohms? Unless Im making a mistake in the calculation...Actually that was on kanthal... You may not be using kanthal my bad.

You're trying to narrow your coil down in accuracy of 0.03 or 0.04 ohms? Why do you want to achieve this?
Not even sure if you'll be able to tell a difference in that level of resistance...Those kinds of resistance sound like you'll be adjusting leg length a full additional wrap would probably be more..
According to Vapetool that coil is about 0.4 ohms? Unless Im making a mistake in the calculation...Actually that was on kanthal... You may not be using kanthal my bad.

I have a ready made clapton from a shop I saw last week and I'm not trying to go as low as 0.03 or 0.04 i'm just trying to get a resistance as low as 0.1 - 0.18 ohms

I've got 7wraps of 24/32 over 3mm dual coiled coming out at 1.8/2 if that helps

Back
Top Bottom