What's new

Clapton coil builds.

So, how do you, or do you manage to, keep the wee baskets relatively flat?
Even using the fishing swivel technique the awkward toerags for me are still as flat as a pub pool table. I usually manage to even things out when wrapping the gorram coil, but is there a way when actually 'claptoning'??
When done mine are like one flat section of wire but they have a few twists before they get to that point, Colchester's good bit are what they look like pre flattened. I don't use swivels so get those twists too.

When done mine are like one flat section of wire but they have a few twists before they get to that point, Colchester's good bit are what they look like pre flattened. I don't use swivels so get those twists too.
So, do you use pliers or some other implement to flatten them out?

So, do you use pliers or some other implement to flatten them out?
I use mind bullets.

Tbh, they can be wrapped pre flattening (is that the term?) as long as you wrap with the twist.

Thinking about doing a tut bid free time allowing, which I'm short of atm.

Pm incoming.

I use mind bullets.

Tbh, they can be wrapped pre flattening (is that the term?) as long as you wrap with the twist.

Thinking about doing a tut bid free time allowing, which I'm short of atm.

Pm incoming.
That's telekinesis kyle

I use mind bullets.

Pm incoming.

Pre-flattening is now phrase of the weekend!!
I generally do get a flat coil by wrapping with the twist ( and plenty motivational speech!), I'd kinda hoped for a better way to make the swines!

Back
Top Bottom