What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cigreen Tank Crossing - Switch and Wire Amp Rating

IrishHobo

Postman
How do me oul muckers. Looking to see if one of you smarty pants can help me out a wee bit. Got a wee Cigreen Tank Crossing and I've been dropping my resistance slowly the more I get used to vaping again. What I dont want is a bomb in my hand and some missing fingers (possible dramatisation)

Do any of you folks fancie testing yer sums for Mr Hobo, a virtual pet on the head to whoever can help me out.

I wana know as accurately as possible what the max amp rating of the device is, never had a mech box before so feel its safer getting some advice before delving any further into the unknown.
Tubbyengineer are you the man for the job??

Cheers folks,

Stu

How do me oul muckers. Looking to see if one of you smarty pants can help me out a wee bit. Got a wee Cigreen Tank Crossing and I've been dropping my resistance slowly the more I get used to vaping again. What I dont want is a bomb in my hand and some missing fingers (possible dramatisation)

Do any of you folks fancie testing yer sums for Mr Hobo, a virtual pet on the head to whoever can help me out.

I wana know as accurately as possible what the max amp rating of the device is, never had a mech box before so feel its safer getting some advice before delving any further into the unknown.
@Tubbyengineer are you the man for the job??

Cheers folks,

Stu

The most likely weak point on that is the switch, if it's a factory built switch then it's probably a fairly low amp rating, but without knowing much more about the box I'd say dont venture below 0.5 Ohms unless you're prepared for the box to fail...

Ha, scratch that, if your's is anything like the one I've just looked at pictures of you should be safe enough at 0.1 as long as your batteries can take that kind of draw...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom