What's new

Check this out

5miley

Achiever

The Competition Doge RDA
This RDA Rips.
With massive dual cyclops airflow channels, you'll never be hurting for more airflow again.
The Competition Doge RDA comes with a Copper Center post installed as stock.
Also included Competition Screws Copper C110 screws for advanced conductivity.
The Deck has no air flow restrictions.
8 Cooling Fins, these are highly functional and quickly cool down even the hottest vape.
Interchangeable components with many popular 22mm attys.
This RDA is manufactured and Designed by Congrevape.

UK groupbuy available here

Competition Doge RDA - UK/England GB | Congrevape

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh... personally I think it's gopping And the post holes are too small. Simple.

Why do people think putting "competition" in the name instantly makes things betterer?

I agree with Raguri and will add that there appears to not be enough airflow and its not applying the airflow where it needs to be, the drip tip is not a wide enough bore - if its going to be competition it should have its own delrin tip and a delrin 510 adaptor.

People were also really antzy about copper/brass coming into contact with hot eliquid, is that ok now? And if so, why did they opt for a stainless deck/negative posts? Does the copper only make a difference on the positive leg? Oh, thats right, it actually makes pretty much no measurable difference at all. It's just like gold plated connectors for hifi/home cinema totally pointless but allows people to justify paying twenty five quid for a scart lead......

Other than that it looks ok lol

The difference is what you put those £25 leads on ! On a shite hifi from argos then your spot on no difference.
Couple those leads with high end amps and speakers you will see a difference, when I say high end I'm talking many hundreds and thousands of pounds.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

You would still be better with solid silver contacts rather than plated contacts. ....

It always has been and always will be emperors new clothes, but if it makes you happy its all good.

Ask yourself this, if gold plating makes so much difference, why is it not used in really important high current money no object industrial applications?

If the connections are really so important, why have loose plugs and sockets at all? Why not used proper locked self supporting connectors?

You would still be better with solid silver contacts rather than plated contacts. ....

It always has been and always will be emperors new clothes, but if it makes you happy its all good.

Ask yourself this, if gold plating makes so much difference, why is it not used in really important high current money no object industrial applications?

If the connections are really so important, why have loose plugs and sockets at all? Why not used proper locked self supporting connectors?

This is a very valid point however when it comes to expensive leads the connection can be gold or copper, the higher end stuff is oxygen free and has much better shielding.

Not that a very expensive audio amp should need better shielding but more so the £20 wireless phone and router that's next to it.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I was waiting for you to mention oxygen free copper cables lol

Though thankyou for totally proving my original point, with regards to copper - its the vaping equivalent of gold plated ofc cables. No measurable quantifiable difference but it sells well so thats what gets used.

Sure I could just get dentures.... but I'd rather have the whole top diamond an the bottom row gold!

;)

Back
Top Bottom