What's new

Certain Juice blowing coils

JingleJangle

Postman
Hi All,

been a while since ive been on, but thought id come ask a question again.

When i make my own juice and vape on my Uwell Crown v1, on 0.5 or 0.2 coils and i vape them in a safe watts range its fine, a coil can last anything upto 3 weeks

Now when i buy these "premium" juices, i.e dinner ladies etc can i go through a brand coil in a day..........

I dont get it, why is juice i make or normal juices i buy in shops fine but these "premium juices" destroy my coils?

Ta
Phil

Many premium juices are crammed with sweetners/em etc. to mask the poor quality/ mixing mismatches.

@jaimunki Ive recently brought Flavour Boss - Lemon tart clone which is the one which has made me finally give up with "premium juices"

Im hoping though that the recipe they make it from isnt the same and keeps blowing my coils

some of the premium juice is 80/20 and these can struggle a little especially if you take long drags as the cotton cant wick quick enough so burns out.
70/30 is a lot easier on the coils.
found out the hard way with one hit wonder 80/20 coil would last just over a day.
now use mole juice clone which is 70/30 and coil lasts a lot longer.

@MrDJ well ive just got Flavour Boss Lemon Tart, i put it in this morning after making it at 70/30 as thats what i vape at,

And im sure its slowly going already after a new coil last night, im not even pushing the coil, just getting annoying as its costing me a coil a week

@MrDJ
on the 0.2 around 70-80watts
on the 0.5 around 55-60watts

Well within the recommendations from the manufacturer etc and also from experience as ive had the tank over 4 months now

0.5 dual = 30-80w
0.25 dual = 80-120w

that should be fine then. i use 50-60max on both coils and still get great flavor so might be why mine are lasting a good 2 - 2.5 weeks.

I always found any juice with a lot of custard creams or chocolate would gak up a crown coil in a few days. You could try to clean the coil with a cotton bud, wipe the top, pull most of the cotton off and very carefully clean the wire inside but don't damage it.
I got pissed off with them in the end and now build my own in RTA's

Back
Top Bottom