What's new

CANT TASTE SPECIFIC E-JUICE.

Craiggyyy123

Hi!

I need help on the E-Juice named Head Bangin' Boogie by Charlies Chalk Dust Black Label. The Issue is I LOVE this juice, but after around a day of vaping it I could no longer taste the juice? Trying to find a solution, I kept leaving it for days and then going back around to vaping on the juice, still no taste as what I first got. This carried on for around a month. I have now tried many different tanks, such as Smok Baby Beast, Aspire Clieto Exo, Innokin iSub Tanks, Innokin Slipstream Tank and still no difference between coils and flavouring. I have searched all the ways to cure 'Vapours Tongue' yet none have proved to work.

Why cant I taste this Juice? I loved it the first couple of vapes and the smell is amazing!

I can only tell you about basic stuff: menthol vaping, sot soup or quit vaping for several days.

I`ve heard about people that cannot taste some flavours (strawberry in e-juices, for example). They vape a juice for around an hour and then strawberry leaves the mix. Their solution was to vape it very rarely. Also, that was mixologist topic so as far as it goes they advice to use different strawberries flavourings but it does not help.

Back
Top Bottom