What's new

Builds for Mutation X V4 XS - suggestions?

EmbraSewerRat

Veteran
Have a loan of the mini Mut X v4 and so far it makes me grumpy. :6:

Tried a few different builds and none are hitting the spot. So far the least irksome has been dual 0.3mm cored Claptons. Single coils got too messy and dual standard coils was lacking tho' I only used 0.4 for the standard dual.

Any suggestions??

Got some pre-built kanthal clapton coils, got two in my v4xs, its coming out at 0.36 and I'm vaping at 45watts on a DNA200. With max VG juice its spitting and the vapour production is average. If im being honest I had a better experience with standard kanthal macro coils.

0.50 kanthal, 6 wraps 3mg drill bit, dual works well for...great flavour

0.50 kanthal, 6 wraps 3mg drill bit, dual works well for...great flavour

i have built my Troll rda i got to day like that.. it hits harder than i expected, and as you say such flavor even with 2 air slots open. why oh why did i buy expensive rda's when a £20 authentic hits this well. may try the freak show aswel :)

back to the OP as @MrTeaTime says that build will be grate in a mini rda for flavor chasing :)

I've got a single fused Clapton in mine at the moment. Coil is 2x 26 wrapped in 30, 5 wraps around a 2.5mm - weighing in at about 0.3 ohm.

Vibez a plenty [emoji2]

Have a loan of the mini Mut X v4 and so far it makes me grumpy. :6:

Tried a few different builds and none are hitting the spot. So far the least irksome has been dual 0.3mm cored Claptons. Single coils got too messy and dual standard coils was lacking tho' I only used 0.4 for the standard dual.

Any suggestions??
since you have the best rda money can buy you should try fitting it with some of the best coils..
but the best coils depends upon the type of experience you are hoping to achieve form it..
I could recommend zippers as I love them but they may well blow your brains out along with your lungs..
iv been using some super fused claptons I got off a guy on ebay, had them in for a while now and cant bring myself t change them so must be good..
the thing I like best about them is its almost like they are in temp control or something but without the lack of power, I never seem tp burn the cotton with them even at 120 watts!
superfused 002.JPG

Back
Top Bottom