What's new

Build ideas for v2 American made tube mod

Lol sorry if I came across a bit of a douche.. Yes I'll have a try with flattening some ss and see where that gets us.. Thank you all and happy new year

Lol sorry if I came across a bit of a douche.. Yes I'll have a try with flattening some ss and see where that gets us.. Thank you all and happy new year

Nae worries, lets face it I was only on coffee no2 of the day so anyone is fair game.

I think you'll have a LOT of fun with flattened wire. The SS is a bit too low for me ohms wise, but the flattened Nichrome is out-frakkin'-standing kit and really improves the flavour.

Try and not behave tonight.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1483208680.322173.jpg

What sorta bothers me is why a fairly newbie chose to start cloud chasing on a mech..At least get some experience building, learn ohms law and how it pertains to his build and battery safety...go figure

@nige673 what build did you go for in the end fella?? I normally use duel ni80 5 wrap around 2.5 bit should be around 0.10 but using the roughneck so no way of checking. Not to bothered about that, what I want to know is where are you placing your coils coz I wasn't feeling it at all until a friend told me to build real high way above the airflow. Now I've done this I'm using it a lot more coz not the air intake isn't being blocked buy the coil and cotton which is what I was experiencing building the coil level with the airflow.

Back
Top Bottom