What's new

Build ideas for v2 American made tube mod

nige673

Initiate
Hi guys I have had a v2 tube mod and tried all sorts of builds in it.. I am looking for the best build for my v2 that will produce insane clouds thanks guys

Last edited:
Hi guys I have had a v2 rig and tried all sorts of builds in it.. I am looking for the best build for my v2 that will produce insane clouds thanks guys
Hi
what V2 are you referring to?
Pics maybe?

Do you mean a Rig v2?
The only Rig V2 I know about is a tube style mech.. pricy too at around $145 if that was what the OP was referring to..
IMG_20150324_081749.jpg

good clouds can be blown on a mech like this dude practising for a cloud comp with a 18650 mech..no idea what RDA or build his was using, lol

American made V2 means frak all chief.

Apart from that lack of information, what builds and with what wire have you tried already?
And, more importantly do you know what you are doing with a mech??

As everyone else has said you will need to give more info on the mech. Also not to be cheeky but if your needing to ask what sort of build you need to use to get big clouds are you really ready to be using mechs. Make sure you know the ohms laws and battery safety. I dont personally use mech mods but there is alot of other users well seasoned in them and can point you in the right direction

@MickNewtyleRed I've been using mechs for over 6 months won a couple of local competitions what I was asking was what builds people have tried.. I normally use 19g ss 3mm 7 wrap or kanthal 3mm build with 24g trying for good coverage.. Just want ideas for a cloudier build. If I didn't research ohms law or know my battery safety I wouldn't be using one, I have a 3battery serial a 2 battery serial and a 2 battery parallel mods, so it's just the build really

I normally try for 0.1ohm as a rule for the v2 and the vtc5 seem pretty happy with that

Last edited:
What you asked sparky was what builds for a 'v2 mech'. No evidence that you knew what you were doing. So going by past experience we have to ask if you had a scooby.
As it seems you do have a scooby, we can offer advice freely and without nipping you about safety.
Have you given flattened Nichrome or ss a go? More surface area to play with so you can get more cloudz. The delightful and shiny @stealthvape have 'brochrome' that should do you.

Back
Top Bottom