What's new

Bored

I just rebuilt, i noticed there was some cotton caught in the RDA top cap, not sure if that was the issue, New build was 24g x 8 wraps, coming in at .7ohm vaping nice at 26-29w no leaking spitting ect so this will do until I get my packages delivered.

This is what I have coming

nemesis-ss-gold-mod-clone-2-650x650.jpg

2482500-8.jpg

2126500-3.jpg

1897900-4.jpg

2106600-4.jpg

2134606-2.jpg

1319800-11.jpg

2175900-5.jpg

1756801-6.jpg

1924501-4.jpg

2007203-2.jpg

Thanks for the tip, how about the velocity or derringer? if not what would you recommend.

I just rebuilt, i noticed there was some cotton caught in the RDA top cap, not sure if that was the issue, New build was 24g x 8 wraps, coming in at .7ohm vaping nice at 26-29w no leaking spitting ect so this will do until I get my packages delivered.

This is what I have coming

nemesis-ss-gold-mod-clone-2-650x650.jpg

2482500-8.jpg

2126500-3.jpg

1897900-4.jpg

2106600-4.jpg

2134606-2.jpg

1319800-11.jpg

2175900-5.jpg

1756801-6.jpg

1924501-4.jpg

2007203-2.jpg

All good looking/sensible kit. No doubt the first of lots

About that positive/smpl, the smpl has a hybrid style top cap which in short means your atty makes direct contact with your battery which is fine and safe as long as you take sone basic and very easy precautions.

The positive pin on your atty needs to protrude, if not at some point the positive and the negative (threaded bit) of the atty could both make contact with the battery causing a hard short. Not nice by any measure. Its hard to recommend an atty as clones vary, my derringer maybe fine - yours far from it. Ask mcboffin he'll tell you. You have to check.

Assuming you've got an atty up to the task keep an eye on the pin, check it regulary to make sure it hasn't been 'pushed' in through use. Also keep an eye on the top of your batteries to make sure they don't become dented/concaved through being pushed against the positive pin. A dented battery can aslo lead to a short.

It all sounds a bit scary ooooooooh fuck is it worth it/will this toot blow my face off?. Keep it all in check and you have little fear of it going wrong. Just don't get complaicent.

Got sone great looking kit there, learn it and enjoy it.

Hope all that helps a bit. I'll post a pic of a good/bad positive pin if its still not too clear.

Cuck

All good looking/sensible kit. No doubt the first of lots

About that positive/smpl, the smpl has a hybrid style top cap which in short means your atty makes direct contact with your battery which is fine and safe as long as you take sone basic and very easy precautions.

The positive pin on your atty needs to protrude, if not at some point the positive and the negative (threaded bit) of the atty could both make contact with the battery causing a hard short. Not nice by any measure. Its hard to recommend an atty as clones vary, my derringer maybe fine - yours far from it. Ask mcboffin he'll tell you. You have to check.

Assuming you've got an atty up to the task keep an eye on the pin, check it regulary to make sure it hasn't been 'pushed' in through use. Also keep an eye on the top of your batteries to make sure they don't become dented/concaved through being pushed against the positive pin. A dented battery can aslo lead to a short.

It all sounds a bit scary ooooooooh fuck is it worth it/will this toot blow my face off?. Keep it all in check and you have little fear of it going wrong. Just don't get complaicent.

Got sone great looking kit there, learn it and enjoy it.

Hope all that helps a bit. I'll post a pic of a good/bad positive pin if its still not too clear.

Cuck

Thanks, A pic would be good.

I just need o know hat to buy next, thought what I really will need is a good storage soloutin.

Back
Top Bottom