What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Blotto Rta

Tell me about it. LOL

Especially as it has a 10ml bubble glass on top of outstanding flavour, I'm certainly tempted.
Lol. If the performance is as advertised. I'd suffer a 2ml glass, if I'm honest. But this tank needs it, it would seem. I've heard the Trilogy has a serious drinking problem.

should I keep an eye on the classies in a week or 2 @RAPTOREX ??
Nope, I'm sorry. My Blotto has a new home with @crustyfolker, should I decide to move it on.
It may well be me. But I'd not be happy, to sell it, considering my experience with this specific tank.

Last edited:
Cotton is dirt cheap and I can make mine last 3 to 4 weeks before I need to change it. As for the coils, I still haven't changed mine after 4 months. Coupled with the fact that I'm making my own DIY juices for about £7.50 for a 250ml bottle, my vaping costs have plummeted while I'm getting the best vape I've ever had.

It's just occured to me, but I really ought to clarify this bit from my post last week that I didn't make clear.

When I said my cotton lasts 3 to 4 weeks I should have also said that I run two rigs which I alternate so if I was always vaping from the same tank the cotton would only be lasting half as long.

Back
Top Bottom