What's new

Blotto Rta

Why do I always doubt the flavour opinion of a vaper who keeps a wick in for 4 weeks?

Like I said, I take an hour over a rebuild every time I change the cotton. I take the whole tank apart except for the coils, then clean the deck and the coils as thoroughly as I can. I also make the cotton a fraction looser through the coils to allow for the fact that the cotton expands so that I allow as much juice as possible to flow to the centre of the coils. I also keep the wattage down to a level where I avoid making the cotton become burnt too quickly. Finally, I've got into the habit of releasing the fire button a second or so before I stop inhaling to allow the airflow to help the coils cool down so juice doesn't cook on the coils and gunk them up too quickly.

The cotton in my tanks right now has been in for 2 or 3 weeks and the taste is still excellent.

To secure an atty glass in place to retain juice when removing the top or base, Use poormans parafilm aka plumbers ptfe tape, simply wrap tightly around the glass/base or top joint you wish to maintain and you can then remove the other end while retaining any juice and the seal

To secure an atty glass in place to retain juice when removing the top or base, Use poormans parafilm aka plumbers ptfe tape, simply wrap tightly around the glass/base or top joint you wish to maintain and you can then remove the other end while retaining any juice and the seal
Yep, good idea, that. I tend to decant the contents, into a bottle, then pour it back when I've done what I need too. But you shouldn't really have to do, neither. IMO. It's a shame you have to hack a brand new atty, straight out the box.

Anyone have one and how is it?
Thinking of buying but heard taking the deck off with juice in the tank is tricky as the glass doesn't sit secure on the O ring if that's true?

Yes the early versions had piss poor orings indeed. I’ve got one and replaced the top oring which is the only one you need to change really with a Freemax mesh pro oring and bingo no more worries about the glass falling off. Don’t know where you’d get spare orings for it though wish I did.

Had my blotto for a little while now and must be the updated one as the O ring it came with is fine, stays secure when taking the deck off.
Such a flavourful rta, really damn good. The slight restriction woth airflow fully open is perfect.

Such a flavourful rta, really damn good. The slight restriction woth airflow fully open is perfect.

Couldn't agree more. I'm stuggling to see how the quality of the flavour can get much better. I'm absolutely loving vaping on this tank.

get yourself a Trilogy from VC ;)

I don't doubt the speed that vaping keeps advancing there will always be better and better things coming along all the time.

Of course, that's provided the politicians don't put a stop to it all and start kacking themselves that vaping should be restricted somehow and follow the US example.

Just googled that tank though and watched the Vaping with Vic video and it certainly looks very good, albeit quite expensive.

I'm happy enough with my Blottos though so as long as I can keep on getting the ingredients I need for my juices, what I've got now should keep me happy for a good few years.

Back
Top Bottom