Sub-Ohm Warning!

Readers who are building very low ohm coils must be aware of the risks in regards to batteries and inhalation.
Please read THIS POST for more information.

POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register
  1. The POTV Charity Fundraising Event for 2019 is go! Check out the prizes and make your donations here.
    Dismiss Notice

Blitz Ghoul RDA - advice/tips

Discussion in 'Cloud Chasing & Sub Ohming' started by Smokeandsteam, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Smokeandsteam

Smokeandsteam Postman

Hello fellow Apes,

Right, so I've got my first ever RDA (whoop!) which is the blitz ghoul RDA. I got it during the Black Friday sales as I have wanted to try one and see how it compares to the RTA's and sub ohm tanks I've got (the answer so far is - favourably).

However,

1. It's single coil and there is a BIG space for the coil as there is a ceramic post at the back of the deck and nothing else! I've coiled it using a 2.5mm Alien which seems tiny on the deck (although to be fair the flavour is great and that's what matters I guess) coming out at 0.2 and I'm vaping it at 50w.
    2. To avoid dry hits I initially applied a good whack of juice onto the wicking and the coil. Massive spitback! I subsequently went more conservative and applied a few drips and the tank went dry after about 7 tokes. It does seem a bit tricky to drip the right amount here? I have got the coil sat so you can see half through the air hole and I have applied the dam method to the juice wells.

Anyway, are there other Blitz Ghoul users? If so what are your thoughts on:

1. The best coil for use with this RDA
    2. Dripping tips to avoid dry hits/spitback
    3. Any other advice

Thanks all!