What's new

best sub ohm tank

jimbo2485

Postman
Good evening, just after some advice on what people believe to be the best sub ohm tank out there at the no. Looking at the aspire Atlantis 2.
Anyone have any opinions???

Freemax starre is excellent

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Everyone will have a different opinion, just go with one you like the look of. Or get the best and go with a subtank mini/plus/nano.

Everyone will have a different opinion, just go with one you like the look of. Or get the best and go with a subtank mini/plus/nano.

It's between the subtank mini and the new Atlantis v2. Think the subtank is the winner from reviews I've seen plus gives you the option of building your own coils of the deck

smok gimlet.mega.

Picked up a smoke gimlet mega last time I was in a vape shop ,use it more than my Atlantis v2 and it looks a bit different from the norm + its easy to recoil the factory coils.maybe worth a look.

I got some Tobeco Supper tanks coming next week, I really like Tobeco I reckon they'll be worth a shot. Look really cool too with 0.2ohm and 0.5ohm coils.

aspire atlantis two?

Good evening, just after some advice on what people believe to be the best sub ohm tank out there at the no. Looking at the aspire Atlantis 2.
Anyone have any opinions???

hi i had the atlantis 1 and was using that for months and found it to be a great tank..ive not used the atlantis 2 but ive read on here that theres really not that much difference with performance between the first and second and one fellow ape even sold the atlantis two on as he preferred the one as it looked tidier being a little smaller....you may find it helpful to look at some you tube vids....but from what im gathering i cant see a great performance boost if any at all.... hope you find the right tank for yourself..choose wisely..happy vaping buddy

I have several sub ohm tanks but I find myself using the largest subtank the most juice capacity lasts a day and a bit for me and the flavour is excellent on both dessert flavours and fruity.

I find myself using the Atlantis 2 mainly when I am having adult beverages as a treat as it does dry out my throat more than the Atlantis original version but I do use mine all day on occasion as I have the 5ml tank on one of them so juice will last whilst I am at work.

For a first try at the subohm tanks I would recommend subtanks they are good at as low as 20 watts for me with the 0.5 coils and don't go above 30 watt I find higher than 25 watts and they start tasting burnt.

Of course opinions vary but I am pretty sure I have tried nearly all of the sub ohm tanks and will be getting a few more on payday [emoji3]

Back
Top Bottom