What's new

best method of drilling

JoeSmart

Postman
I've just done a 0.2 build on my patriot and I don't want to go much lower fkt a while, its good for me.

But I have a stock top cap, small airholes and whilst its capable its very very dense vapour so it hits my throat hard and the clouds are very thick buy could be bigger.

Want to drill out each airhole to 2.5mm. What's the best way to go about it?

I've just done a 0.2 build on my patriot and I don't want to go much lower fkt a while, its good for me.

But I have a stock top cap, small airholes and whilst its capable its very very dense vapour so it hits my throat hard and the clouds are very thick buy could be bigger.

Want to drill out each airhole to 2.5mm. What's the best way to go about it?

Pillar drill, or a normal drill in a vice. :P
Start off slow, and use some.form of lube... wd40 works well.

Pillar drill, or a normal drill in a vice. :P
Start off slow, and use some.form of lube... wd40 works well.

I'll give it a shot.

In other news, tried a friends build yesterday in vapelab. 0.1ohms, Vulcan base, glass top cap 3mm airholes, genuine gp paps amazing.

You can do it by hand too if you're careful. Make sure the drill's spinning before you touch the metal though. If you touch the holes and THEN start it up, you risk the drill bit taking a bad bite and tearing the posts out.

If you don't have WD40, any old grease will do.

Also, don't push too hard on the drill when going through. The less pressure you put on it, the less rags it'll leave. Just let it go through at an easy rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom