What's new

best mech for chasing?

26650 mods for me. I hate the idea of punishing 18650 cells and really, as Chegs says, build a lipo box mod with some mosfets to switch the current, its far safer than any round cell mech will ever be, simply because lipos can take far more current than round cells.

Anything that is a genuine mod, if you are going to something, you might as well do it properly rather than with a clone, the build quality and performance are amazing on genuine mods and can't really compare clones to them, I don't think they are in the same league!

I sent this from a device that I can't Vape on, just yet!

Anything that is a genuine mod, if you are going to something, you might as well do it properly rather than with a clone, the build quality and performance are amazing on genuine mods and can't really compare clones to them, I don't think they are in the same league!

I've used clones next to the real deal an there was no difference between them, quality clones are just as good as some genuine devices, you just have to be careful with them when choosing your purchases.

I've got clones that outperform genuines too.

It's a bit of a broad statement to say that all genuine stuff is higher quality than all clones imo......

Yeah, simply not true.

Back
Top Bottom