What's new

best mech for chasing?

JoeSmart

Postman
I've got an hcigar nem clone but the switch sometimes gets very hot and I've heard that the nemesis button just isn't that great for sub ohming. On NY dripper I try to keep it below 0.4ohms so I want a mech just for that and then keep my 0.9ohm kayfun on the nem because they perform well together.

Only mech I have used with no heat in the button and not too much in the tube even at 0.03 is the copper manhattan (don't know about the clone) I got the 24k gold pins and button and this still does not affect the button in any way. In my opinion it's the best mod by a mile for cloud chasing.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Only mech I have used with no heat in the button and not too much in the tube even at 0.03 is the copper manhattan (don't know about the clone) I got the 24k gold pins and button and this still does not affect the button in any way. In my opinion it's the best mod by a mile for cloud chasing.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Damn you and your genuine... my.clone needs a pin clean daily! !!!!!

Will do. will put something together tonight and post in the morning. I cant remember the last time i used a single coil lol.

Seriously, my single coil build chucks more than a 0.05 ohm dual... bang on 0.14 as well. The fu?

Seriously, my single coil build chucks more than a 0.05 ohm dual... bang on 0.14 as well. The fu?

That i would suspect has alot to do with the density of the cloud due the coil and vapour not getting too hot thus making the vapour very dense. My most dense clouds are at around 0.24 but cant get the volume to produce something really big but looks like white silk and does not clear for ages. will give this single coil a good go but not very hopeful as all my top caps are drilled for dual use. Will have to get the duct tape out lol.

Back
Top Bottom