Sub-Ohm Warning!

Readers who are building very low ohm coils must be aware of the risks in regards to batteries and inhalation.
Please read THIS POST for more information.

POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Best flavour build for goon 1.5

Discussion in 'Cloud Chasing & Sub Ohming' started by Leeren666, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Leeren666

Leeren666 Postman

evening chaps, as the title, what are your best builds for the goon 1.5 for flavour ? Pics would be nice too

2. Simmo961

Simmo961 Postman

In my original Goon clone I enjoy a dual coil 22g SS flat wire build. Depends whether its going on a mech mod or an adjustable power device.

3. Leeren666

Leeren666 Postman

Going on a regulated mod, sorry for not saying

4. Simmo961

Simmo961 Postman

In that case you can build as large as the deck will take. I tend to keep things quite simple but I am often building for mechs anyway.

5. Cottonmouth

Cottonmouth Postman

I'm with him except for the fact that I use a regulated mod as well, I just got my Goon 1.5 and the first build I did was a 6 wrap around 4mm ID but I soon realized that 4mm diameter coils and my chest don't agree ( don't ask why ) so dialed the ID down to 3mm and went for 5 wraps and I'm loving it atm with the airflow 70-80% open. Good dripper and no regrets buying it even though it was a birthday present from the missus so didn't actually pay for it but I never had the original Goon so I'm liking this a lot.

6. Cottonmouth

Cottonmouth Postman

Thought I'd drop a quick update. My first build on this was the 6 wrap, 4mm ID and spaced ( which I mentioned above ) but after having been on the 5 wrap, 3mm build ( also mentioned above ) for a while I found it a bit spitty so on a whim the other night I went back to a 4mm ID, 6 wrap non-spaced. I also lifted the coils a bit higher so that you can only see the bottom part if you peek through the air holes and I must say the flavour and clouds are on point now. This build has struck a really delightful balance for me. The liquids I've used so far have been Zeus Juice The Black ( or Black Astaire ) and Dripworx Strawberry Custard Cream which I find a bit harsh on my chest but its definately been better on this current build. Still in love with this dripper, thinking of trying a bog standard, spaced, SS micro coil build as I have a week off so got plenty of time to mess around. Also looking forward to trying Rejuiced Big Mama's Custard with this and I have Dripworx' Crmble on its way which I'm intrigued about.

• Like Like x 1