Innokin
What's new

Best Builds for a Mephisto?

alastairrigby

Postman
I've got a mephisto clone on the way and the mahoosive postholes will probably make it incredibly tempting for me to take the piss and blow up a VTC5 and/or my hand, I've been messing about with a Quasar for a while and the lowest I've managed to get is 0.3 ohms with 0.40mm kanthal as a 4 wrap dual coil setup, so, what builds to you lot recommend for the Mephisto to get me some giant clouds without too much risk?

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Smoore
I've got a mephisto clone on the way and the mahoosive postholes will probably make it incredibly tempting for me to take the piss and blow up a VTC5 and/or my hand, I've been messing about with a Quasar for a while and the lowest I've managed to get is 0.3 ohms with 0.40mm kanthal as a 4 wrap dual coil setup, so, what builds to you lot recommend for the Mephisto to get me some giant clouds without too much risk?

Cheers :)

think Raguri has some pointers re mephisto clone and builds..... oh and Sam, PTFE cleans up nice with a wet wipe. ;)

think Raguri has some pointers re mephisto clone and builds..... oh and Sam, PTFE cleans up nice with a wet wipe. ;)

I will give that a go, but that blooming centre post is still popping up, so I've bought a genuine as it doesn't have that problem.
As for builds, do a triple Parralel 3 wrap using your wire.

Vape Green
I will give that a go, but that blooming centre post is still popping up, so I've bought a genuine as it doesn't have that problem.
As for builds, do a triple Parralel 3 wrap using your wire.

I was thinking about a genuine one myself. Are they worth it? Got one coming from FT. See if it's any good.

I was thinking about a genuine one myself. Are they worth it? Got one coming from FT. See if it's any good.

I'll tell you Tuesday when it arrives, but I've had a look at desevapers and the quality is top fooking notch. And they don't have the centre pin issue. If you want one, get it asap as they've been discontinued :(

Innokin
Back
Top Bottom