What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Beginner's rig?

So I've ordered my 1:1 penny mod and a copper 1:1 TOBH from fast tech :) came to £20. Now I just need battery's, charger, and building materials. Cheers for the suggestion with regards to the penny, what a awesome looking mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

No worries mate, it's a good setup, now comes the wait for fasttech.... Which postal option did you choose?

China post is the quickest at the moment mate, worth paying the extra to get it a bit quicker

Tracked China post seems quicker than the others at the minute, it was Singapore post for a while, it's pretty much pot luck though tbf just look at the transit times, that's what I do anyway

Right . . . update :) am now awaiting for a Panzer clone and a Stillare clone RDA from Fasttech! I got cold feet over the Penny for the moment :) always wanted a Panzer, so went for it with the intention to get the Penny once settled with the Panzer.

Nemesis and a magma from fasttech.

Although a good set up not for clouds.

Manhattan or Penny for the mod.
Plumeveil, stillare, Mephisto for the atty.

Magma is great for flavour but airflow limits it for clouds...

Back
Top Bottom