What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Beginner's rig?

Cheers bud. I was liking the TOBH in copper and I've found a Penny clone for £40. I was going to drill the atty out and the copper on copper I imagine would be super conductive.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Wait until I'm home before you buy anything mate. Have you got batteries and charger already?

Wait until I'm home before you buy anything mate. Have you got batteries and charger already?

Ok dude, let me know when your home. I haven't got anything yet, but am looking at vtc4 or 5's and a nitecore charger. I'll wait for you anyway :)

Ok dude, let me know when your home. I haven't got anything yet, but am looking at vtc4 or 5's and a nitecore charger. I'll wait for you anyway :)

Efest luc charger, that one.
Or the D4,
Get the vct5 asap as there's rumours they're no longer being sold.
And hmm, copper manhattan and a patriot clone would work well. Or a tobh if you don't.mind a bit of.grinding ;)

Efest luc charger, that one.
Or the D4,
Get the vct5 asap as there's rumours they're no longer being sold.
And hmm, copper manhattan and a patriot clone would work well. Or a tobh if you don't.mind a bit of.grinding ;)

I'll get then ASAP then. What other clones would you recommend and the best site to buy from?

With my TOBH I took a dremel and turned the three holes into one horizontal slot it's like it's not even there lol

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I would have suggested the TOBH if the OP hadn't stated "cloud chasing". IMO the Magma is better suited to this out of the box due to it's range of pre-drilled hole sizes.

IMO the Magma really isn't one for cloud chasers, it is however amazing for flavour. My Stillare is much much better for clouds even before I drilled out the top cap. The Magma just doesn't have enough airflow.

Just found a copper penny 1:1 clone and TOBH 1:1 clone on fasttech's site. I want to know if they are a reliable company?

Just found a copper penny 1:1 clone and TOBH 1:1 clone on fasttech's site. I want to know if they are a reliable company?

Angelfire mods mate if you don't wanna wait at least 2 weeks...

i wouldnt use a magma for cloud chasing, its a flavour device more so than a cloud chaser.

i would reccomend the mutation x or the Doge rda's if you can get hold of them or if not then a mephisto but get yourself a pmma topcap or 2 so you can try out different airflow styles.

for the mod i reccomend the copper manhattan or a copper penny both very good mods to cloud chase on and cheap.

if you are prepared to get the drill out then a TOBH clone is good too

So I've ordered my 1:1 penny mod and a copper 1:1 TOBH from fast tech :) came to £20. Now I just need battery's, charger, and building materials. Cheers for the suggestion with regards to the penny, what a awesome looking mod.

Back
Top Bottom