What's new

Beginner's rig?

marcus-mulisha

Postman
Could people suggest a beginner's mech mod and dripper for cloud chasing? It needs to be a reasonably cheap set up, I don't mind if clones are suggested :)

I would have suggested the TOBH if the OP hadn't stated "cloud chasing". IMO the Magma is better suited to this out of the box due to it's range of pre-drilled hole sizes.

Cheers dude. I am looking for a cloud chasing atty and mod as you stated. Where do you suggest purchasing mods, attys, clones etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Cheers dude. I am looking for a cloud chasing atty and mod as you stated. Where do you suggest purchasing mods, attys, clones etc?

Fasttech using the links above is you're not in a hurry. Otherwise you can get both in a couple of days from numerous UK based vendors at the same £price as the $price on fasttech usually.

i wouldnt use a magma for cloud chasing, its a flavour device more so than a cloud chaser.

i would reccomend the mutation x or the Doge rda's if you can get hold of them or if not then a mephisto but get yourself a pmma topcap or 2 so you can try out different airflow styles.

for the mod i reccomend the copper manhattan or a copper penny both very good mods to cloud chase on and cheap.

if you are prepared to get the drill out then a TOBH clone is good too

i wouldnt use a magma for cloud chasing, its a flavour device more so than a cloud chaser.

i would reccomend the mutation x or the Doge rda's if you can get hold of them or if not then a mephisto but get yourself a pmma topcap or 2 so you can try out different airflow styles.

for the mod i reccomend the copper manhattan or a copper penny both very good mods to cloud chase on and cheap.

if you are prepared to get the drill out then a TOBH clone is good too

Cheers bud. I was liking the TOBH in copper and I've found a Penny clone for £40. I was going to drill the atty out and the copper on copper I imagine would be super conductive.

Back
Top Bottom