What's new

Battery Specs Please!

Don't worry ;), I didn't understand what you meant... xD

So im the idiot, I think they are 3amps and designed for use in torches those if they are 3a

Edit: Oh bouncing off the limit at 3amps, you mean 1.5 coil im guessing? Tis late im tired lol

yeah 1.5 coil hit limit of battery tired here too bud... and work in omg 5hours never going to happen.

yeah 1.5 coil hit limit of battery tired here too bud... and work in omg 5hours never going to happen.

Yah, 3A conservative (probably more like 4A but didn't wanna say that just incase - I'd hate to give unsafe advice) at constant discharge. I don't think Torchy has sold those for 8/10 months, that's pretty old in vaping terms ;)

Get to bed Rob, you too Huggz! :)

I will once ive done writing a review :-P, driving lesson early oops! Need to sleep

Get some sleep Geordie Rob & Audiopsyence

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Yah, 3A conservative (probably more like 4A but didn't wanna say that just incase - I'd hate to give unsafe advice) at constant discharge. I don't think Torchy has sold those for 8/10 months, that's pretty old in vaping terms ;)

Get to bed Rob, you too Huggz! :)

yes boss sound advice on all counts, and another sound as fuck vaper :)

I have a heap of recycled ex laptop 18650's that I was unable to find any information on so self imposed a 3A limit. I now have a selection of Sony 30A rated and MNKE 26650 cells and keep the ex laptop cells to power the Vamo.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Thanks for the advice everyone - seems like I'll be sending a message to Torchy and not pushing them until I get a response! Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom