What's new

Batteries

bowdy

Postman
Advise please I've been advised that these 2 batteries are the best for building low on my noisy cricket, been looking in to it for a long while as I want to build low(around 0.20) but want the best battery I can buy
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1461278601.357670.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1461278618.149063.jpg

Not sure why youd want to vape at 350watts fella but sure someone will advise

You Don't want to be going that low with a NC really mate it is a series mech after all. Torchy is a good reputable source for batteries bought from him my self a few times. I normally stick the LGHE4's or Samsung 25r's personally. Never heard of the TESIYI batteries before so i would be a bit cautious and steer clear but that is just me. The whole made my professionals for professional vapers bit really puts me off. Probably some rubbish re-wraps but i could be wrong.

Last edited:
LG HB2/4/6 are all 30 amp CDR batteries. That's realistically the best Tested CDR you can hope for.

At full charge you'll be pulling 41 amps on that build. You'll be on the front page of the Daily Mail very soon building that low on the cricket.

You Don't want to be going that low with a NC really mate it is a series mech after all. Torchy is a good reputable source for batteries bought from him my self a few times. I normally stick the LGHE4's or Samsung 25r's personally. Never heard of the TESIYI batteries before so i would be a bit cautious and steer clear but that is just me.
I currently use lg hg2's and Samsung 25rs but I don't build lower than 0.38ohms hence the amps, but I like to mess around with coils and my mods, my pal has a series mod and vapes dangerously low on a regular basis, not that I wanna go dangerous but I wanna have some fun with big clouds, il put a few vids up of my pal

You Don't want to be going that low with a NC really mate it is a series mech after all. Torchy is a good reputable source for batteries bought from him my self a few times. I normally stick the LGHE4's or Samsung 25r's personally. Never heard of the TESIYI batteries before so i would be a bit cautious and steer clear but that is just me. The whole made my professionals for professional vapers bit really puts me off. Probably some rubbish re-wraps but i could be wrong.
My pal swears on the tesiyi batters as there made for vaping but I have the Sam opinion as u

My pal swears on the tesiyi batters as there made for vaping but I have the Sam opinion as u

"big clouds" is not just about pulling ridiculously high amps with mega low builds, loads of other things come into play, type of coil, wicking, juice, the atty.

Back
Top Bottom