What's new

Baby Beast T8 0.15 coils

I've been through a whole pack of these coils now and not one of them is lasting me more than 2 to 3 days. I'm carefully with priming and taking my time to gradually increase the wattage so it can only be either the juice or maybe the mod?
What mod you using? What juice? And given smok have piss poor quality control it could have been a dodgy pack of coils or a pack of fakes I think my advice would be buy a limetless XL

Alien (Firmwamre -1.2.8) - Been juicing Dinner Lady Lemon Tart and El Diablo Passion Bomb with a little DIY.

Could a whole package of coils really be bad ones? I've just has some X4's delivered so will see how I get on with them.

My coils that came with my baby beast were fine but I use my cleito on my alien now

You definitely can get bad batches of coils, been there done that with Uwell and Kangertech coils.

Switch to a RBA section so much more customisable and the cost savings make it a no brainer for me. To be honest most if not all RBA sections will arguably provide better flavour n vapour than stock coils imo. I guess the only con is they are a PITA to build and rewick, but it doesn't take that long once you are use to it.

Last edited:
I had a whole pack of short lived baby T8's I decided to order from another supplier and huge difference

It's good to hear. I've got some X4s now and they seem to be holding up a lot better but it's only been a day so far

It's good to hear. I've got some X4s now and they seem to be holding up a lot better but it's only been a day so far
The X4's are great coils, they do last quite a while as well.
But saying that I've just binned a Q2 that lasted 4 weeks and not once did I ever get a hint of burning from it at 57w, I just binned it as the cotton was starting to go black and I have loads of spare coils.

Really enjoyed the stock coil on my baby beast but switched to these and cant get along with them. It recommends 60 to 80 watts but the hits just seem dry and flavourless. Still getting vapour thought. If I cranks it anything than 65 it's just tastes burnt?

When you fit a new coil
1. Fill the tank up then let it soak for 20 mins
2. Open the airvent and take 5 puffs without pressing the fire button. ( this is what smok recommend )
3. Begin vaping at a low watts.

if it happens again, repeat step 2.

good luck

I prime the coils before I fit them, I put a few drops on each juice hole about 3 times in rotation then soak the wick from the top with a few drops then fit it.

I always do 2 but with the air flow control closed as the vacuum pulls liquid into the coil.

This has never failed me, I run Q2 and X4 at around 57w and doing the above procedure I can vape from the off at the above power setting.

I'm not saying that Venomx is wrong but this is what works for me.

Opening the airholes and taking 5 or more puffs without pressing the fire button is key, as it pulls the juice into the cotton after you have primed it. Also starting off at low wattage n building up to your sweet spot is a good idea. I do all of that and it's spot on from the get go.

Back
Top Bottom