What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aspire revvo help

Thanks ignore the full battery icon I took pic whilst in motion and it's still on the last bar to charge ,as you can see it's been on charge for over 15 hours...do I need a new battery?
I wouldn't leave it on. If it didn't charge, bars show full and screen turns off after the first try of a few hours I'd try another charger. When unplugged now from the charger, what level does the battery indicator read, still 3/4?
If It was mine and when turned on now and still read 3/4, I'd try another charger. Id turn it off, plug it in and If it didn't reach full bars then the screen goes blank then I'd stop using it.
That's about my limit. Good luck.

Thanks guys I changed charger and it charged but alas I can fart more clouds than this mod...
Any cheap deals going on a 100w mod

Thanks guys I changed charger and it charged but alas I can fart more clouds than this mod...
Any cheap deals going on a 100w mod
i would contact cloudstix as they are very good with helping out. could be a faulty mod and as its new they should exchange it.

Just a couple of things before you give up on it, you say you are new to DTL, are you sure you are inhaling enough or inhaling correctly?

DTL should be like breathing in through a straw, then exhale which should be more clouds than MTL.
MTL is where you draw the vape into your mouth then inhale and then exhale with a lot less vapour.

Could you show your screen in normal ready to vape mode in case there's an incorrect setting.

Just a couple of things before you give up on it, you say you are new to DTL, are you sure you are inhaling enough or inhaling correctly?

DTL should be like breathing in through a straw, then exhale which should be more clouds than MTL.
MTL is where you draw the vape into your mouth then inhale and then exhale with a lot less vapour.

Could you show your screen in normal ready to vape mode in case there's an incorrect setting.
Hi enclosed pic ready to vape it does try but nothing much comes out

Attachments

• IMG_20190805_120235770.jpg
    IMG_20190805_120235770.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 264
Hi enclosed pic ready to vape it does try but nothing much comes out
All looks fine, sounds counter intuitive but try it at 60 watts, also are you happy you are doing DTL okay?

I'm not familiar with the mod as I use the Revvo on a Feedlink but it's a cloud chucker for me, is it an internal battery?

Also, fire the mod while looking at the screen to see if it's throwing up any error messages.
Thanks for helping I have no errors on screen and I also have a vappresso cascade one as a back up device it's not very powerful but it gets me through
Think I will try changing coil on aspire

Back
Top Bottom